It Is becoming increasingly important to create a whole set of solutions for 100% Outside Air Units ,where all the features can be presented, furnished and controlled with optimum performance and quality in single piece unit . Petra Engineering industries is providing a unique solution for quality and humidity control in addition to the vast choices of extra features. Petra manufactures units from 7.5 TR to 50TR distinguished by their small foot print and high efficiencies.
• Capacities ranging form 7.5 tons to 50 tons.
• Petra's 100%O.A rooftop is provided with environmentally friendly R-410a and optional R-407c refrigerant.
• Double wall construction made form 22 gauge galvanized steel , with 2'' thick (3pcf density) injected foam insulation minimizes heat
loss for additional energy saving, and thermal resistance R=13 hr.ft. F/Btu.
• Heavy Duty galvanized steel C-channel base with full supporting cross members made of heavy gauge galvanized steel.
• Weatherproof construction for the entire unit exterior/interior with applied polyester powder electrostatic paint ,oven baked which
ensures durability by complying with a5000 hour salt bath test in accordance to ASTM A117 and ASTM B1117.
• Single Width Single Inlet (SWSI) Plenum fans with VFD for Air Balance .
• 1" open spring under fan.
• Factory assembled and tested packaged units minimize field installation and commissioning costs.
• Extended face area filters (4" Merv-8) ,and coils reduce system pressure drops and improve efficiency.
• High efficiency copeland scroll compressors feature excellent reduction in noise and vibration provide higher redundancy reduced
maintenance costs and enhance integrated part load values (IPLV).
• Dual independent refrigerant circuits include manual shut off valves on the suction, discharge and liquid lines, accessible sight glass,
filter drier and solenoid valves and high and low refrigerant pressure protection switches.
• 3-phase severe duty totally enclosed condenser fan motors with current sensing overload protection and permanently lubricated
bearings support extended product life.
• Condenser fans are of the axial type statically and dynamically balanced selected for optimum efficiency and for maximum sound
power reduction. fan blades are direct driven by external rotor motor type and protected by steel wire guard coated with electrostatic
polyester powder coating oven baked.
• Copper coils with Aluminum fins "pre-coated with corrosion protecting coating, polyurethane anticorrosion".
• Stainless Steel drain pan "double wall ,double sloped “
• Stainless Steel Coil Casing for All Coils " DX, HGRC and Condenser".
• Modulating HGRC " Hot Gas Reheat Coil" for Humidity Control.
• Single Power Entry.
• Double Sloped Roof Cover with rain gutter for the Whole unit.
• All units have a built DDC Controller with capability, Any units can be monitored through an IP address and labeled from
any place. Controller is BACNET native. It can communicate with most BMS systems available.
• Availability of using Heat Pipe coil which increase the EER " Energy Efficiency Ratio" with same unit's foot print.
• Digital Compressor for low ambient control.
• Convertible Supply air opening for both bottom and side supply air.
• Gas Heater and Electric Heater for heating application (winter heating).
• SCR Control for Electric Heater.
• Modulating Kit for Gas Heater.