Petra is introducing its revolutionary and unprecedented design for full thermal break Air handling units. Petra Thermal Break is applied fully to the whole unit frames & panels. This range covers air flow rates from 472 L/s (1,000 CFM) to 23595 L/s (50,000 CFM) in a single piece unit. Custom designs are available up to 94380 L/s (200,000 CFM).
• 50 mm (2 inch) or 100 mm (4 inch) thick panel & frame design.
• Fully injected polyurethane panels & frames.
• Anodized extruded Aluminum frames G-14.
• All panels are fixed in place by pressure fixtures without using any screws or bolts.
• Unit leakage rate up to 12" positive or negative pressure is Less than 1% of rated air flow rate.
• Welded Galvanized steel C-channel pictured all over.
• Versatile & Modular design that can accommodate, filters, coils recovery (Wheel, Plate Heat Exchanger, Heat Pipe, and Run around coils), Supply
& Return for (DWDI or SWSI), Economizer, Mixing Box, Sound attenuators ……etc.).
• Panels can be made of galvanized steel (Different gauges), Aluminum or stainless steel.
• Paint Process is 5,000 hours certified or per ASTM 117 for salt spray path. It is powder Sprayed oven baked polyester paint.